Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks
Got my vin# today and tentative build date of 1/9. Ordered 9/8. Just cancelled Beadlocks 2 days ago

Last edited:

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor came in to my Dealer tonight and I will pick up tomorrow night. I ordered in September and the truck was built on December 4th. I live in NH and have not heard of any other deliveries in NH, but not sure.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been released from the plant and has an ETA of December 23rd. Obviously today is the 26th and still no truck. My dealership is about 20 minutes from the factory in Dearborn. Anyone have any ideas if I should get it this week? Or is the ETA meaningless? Thanks all.

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a ETA of 12-26, and last Thursday Ford moved it to 1-8. Build day was 12-12.
Hard to say when you might see yours but I would call your dealer to see if they moved your ETA.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been released from the plant and has an ETA of December 23rd. Obviously today is the 26th and still no truck. My dealership is about 20 minutes from the factory in Dearborn. Anyone have any ideas if I should get it this week? Or is the ETA meaningless? Thanks all.

Not sure about your date (release, picked up by shipper...), but I'm in the same boat as you --- metro Detroit. I have a feeling that they aren't loading trucks for delivery this week... (more speculation).

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, can someone tell me hoe to read this Build date?

Primary Features
Build Date: 30.11.0002
Vehicle Line: F-150
Engine: 3.5L V6 GTDI
Transmission: 10 Speed Auto Transmission (10R80)

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, can someone tell me hoe to read this Build date?

Primary Features
Build Date: 30.11.0002
Vehicle Line: F-150
Engine: 3.5L V6 GTDI
Transmission: 10 Speed Auto Transmission (10R80)

That's a place holder build date until your actual gets determined.Pretty sure.