Got a CORSA Exhaust System Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what Corsa cost but also you get what you pay for .
CORSA
loved my Z06 system .

I've had many corsa exhausts and the pricing for this truck is off, I've also had borla and their work is easily comparable yet priced in the norm for this truck. 1500$ for a truck exhaust is plain silly. Sure I paid the premium for my Z06 but it's a vette not a 4 door truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what Corsa cost but also you get what you pay for .
CORSA
loved my Z06 system .

Of course I still need to hear the final product on this 14-1600$ truck system.

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree. I've been holding out to see what the final Corsa system delivers but I'm now going to give Borla S a serious look out of principle. I thought the Borla X-pipe and muffler pricing held a bit of a Raptor tax, but this Corsa pricing is ridiculous.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uh guys.. Borla doesn't come with tailpipes. The pricing is fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Gibson is garbage too. That's why you paid $75 for it. It's garbage.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Was going to say the same thing. Borla is $1K with no tailpipes or tips. Seems Corsa will be very close to Borla pricing when they release the rear kit.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It's really not, 1695 for truck exhaust lol? They are off. So what borla is going to charge 1695 for black tips on their system? The factory tips look just fine.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's really not, 1695 for truck exhaust lol? They are off. So what borla is going to charge 1695 for black tips on their system? The factory tips look just fine.

It's a Raptor. I paid a little over $1000 for my exhaust without tailpipes. I expect the tailpipes won't be cheap.

I also paid around $1300 for a catted downpipe and $200 for SPD. ***** expensive.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a Raptor. I paid a little over $1000 for my exhaust without tailpipes. I expect the tailpipes won't be cheap.

I also paid around $1300 for a catted downpipe and $200 for SPD. ***** expensive.

Now the downpipes are just silly, but they are treating the raptor like it's not an F150, it is. This is not a high end sports car. There is almost no difference in the price. Oh well can't do anything about it.