Got a CORSA Exhaust System Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any idea if they'll offer black tips? Do you know if they'll offer the package you have installed that runs through the factory tips?

Yes, they will be offering at least 2 options for black tips (see attached flyer from CORSA). I have seen the powdercoated tips, and they are beautiful. They will have a curved steel plate with "CORSA Performance" cut out (waterjet i think) and welded/riveted to the side of the tips. The powdercoat finish was almost identical to the factory Raptor side steps, and I think that's the option I'll be going for. The PVD coating I have not seen, nor do I have experience with.

The full exhaust system is composed of individual components which are clamped together, so I see no reason why you couldn't order just the K-pipe, muffler and res delete pipe and retain your factory tips like my current setup. Even if you order the full system, you can always leave your tailpipes and tips on instead of using theirs. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170602-180147.jpg
    Screenshot_20170602-180147.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 147

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they will be offering at least 2 options for black tips (see attached flyer from CORSA). I have seen the powdercoated tips, and they are beautiful. They will have a curved steel plate with "CORSA Performance" cut out (waterjet i think) and welded/riveted to the side of the tips. The powdercoat finish was almost identical to the factory Raptor side steps, and I think that's the option I'll be going for. The PVD coating I have not seen, nor do I have experience with.

The full exhaust system is composed of individual components which are clamped together, so I see no reason why you couldn't order just the K-pipe, muffler and res delete pipe and retain your factory tips like my current setup. Even if you order the full system, you can always leave your tailpipes and tips on instead of using theirs. Hope that helps.

I will be holding out for this system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid June is what the gent said I'd imagine add the standard month to that.

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am holding out just to see this thing and decide on that or borla. Once they release tips of course.

I'm in the same boat. I have narrowed down my selection to this and Borla S.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I have narrowed down my selection to this and Borla S.

Yep just a waiting game with the new trucks. I've had Corsa on 3 different vehicles and it sounds awesome when in it but very chill when not. So I'm waiting to see what they do.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was also holding out for this system until today....

Today they sent out their Pricing for their systems...

$922. for a muffler... are you F'in serious... I paid like $75 for my gibson muffler.

2017 Ford F-150 Raptor 3.5L V6 Turbo 133”/145”
Product Type Dia Exit Config Tip Style Finish Sound Level Web Price
Mid-Back 3.0" Dual Rear Single 5.0" Satin Polished Sport $1,437.45
Mid-Back 3.0" Dual Rear Single 5.0" Matte Black Sport $1,489.95
Mid-Back 3.0" Dual Rear Single 5.0" Gunmetal Sport $1,699.95
Muffler Upgrade Kit 3.0" Stock Tailpipes --- --- Sport $922.95
X-Pipe Res-Delete 2.75” --- --- --- Sport to Xtreme $460.95

I made mention of this before but this is a truck, this is on par with my z06 system. This is asinine pure and simple.