Goosetuned really is the best.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After all sorts of mechanical issues, the dealer flashed my truck. Maybe an update or something. Not sure, but when when I went to hook the Cobb up again, my tunes were not there and many were locked. Got a hold of Winfield with an email. Got a response In maybe....10 min? On a Friday night. He had to rewrite my file and still sent it that night. Now all back to normal and the truck is happy. Such great service from him. Thank you for being great in a world full of useless automotive shops and service. @GooseTuned

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Yeah, Winfield is one-of-a-kind. In the Raptor world he had become the #1 goto for tuning/hp mods. He has also stepped into the ExplorerST world and in the very short time that the Cobb hardware/software has been available for it, he is rivaling the known best guy there for top honors. Congrats to Goosetune for exceptional work ethic, knowledge gained, and bar-none the best customer service in the tuning business.

I know how hard he has worked to gain his knowledge because I do my own Raptor engine tuning and just touching my toe into the transmission tuning via HPTuners software. Cobb had crapped on those of us that are self-tuners and don’t allow us to purchase/access their AccessTuner software any longer. Cobb only allows access to their network of “Pro-tuners” who pay more(a lot) than the self-tuners were required. The customer links to the tuning software for ALL the Fords have been removed. I assume it’s due to the EPA and the harder encryption of the recent Ford controllers. That said however, HPTuners does it(better?), so Cobb “could” do it, but they abandoned their previous core customer base that helped them become successful by doing a LOT of beta testing for them in their early days in the mid 2000s. It’s sad really. Well, it is to me because I was there...

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After all sorts of mechanical issues, the dealer flashed my truck. Maybe an update or something. Not sure, but when when I went to hook the Cobb up again, my tunes were not there and many were locked. Got a hold of Winfield with an email. Got a response In maybe....10 min? On a Friday night. He had to rewrite my file and still sent it that night. Now all back to normal and the truck is happy. Such great service from him. Thank you for being great in a world full of useless automotive shops and service. @GooseTuned

Thanks man!! I'm happy to help :)

Yeah, Winfield is one-of-a-kind. In the Raptor world he had become the #1 goto for tuning/hp mods. He has also stepped into the ExplorerST world and in the very short time that the Cobb hardware/software has been available for it, he is rivaling the known best guy there for top honors. Congrats to Goosetune for exceptional work ethic, knowledge gained, and bar-none the best customer service in the tuning business.

I know how hard he has worked to gain his knowledge because I do my own Raptor engine tuning and just touching my toe into the transmission tuning via HPTuners software. Cobb had crapped on those of us that are self-tuners and don’t allow us to purchase/access their AccessTuner software any longer. Cobb only allows access to their network of “Pro-tuners” who pay more(a lot) than the self-tuners were required. The customer links to the tuning software for ALL the Fords have been removed. I assume it’s due to the EPA and the harder encryption of the recent Ford controllers. That said however, HPTuners does it(better?), so Cobb “could” do it, but they abandoned their previous core customer base that helped them become successful by doing a LOT of beta testing for them in their early days in the mid 2000s. It’s sad really. Well, it is to me because I was there...

I really appreciate that man, thanks! The ST community is a tough crowd, they don't like other tuners! But I wont stop working so they'll have to come around.

I can understand where you're coming from. There is a lot behind COBB cutting support for ATR. People were abusing what COBB had in place for you all, so the blame would definitely go there. That kind of ruined it for everyone.

We are lucky to have Winfield in our community!!!
Thank you!!! I love the community!

Coop65

Reaction score
And yet again I give another shout out to you Winfield ~~~ sometimes I find myself losing hope that there are even a few good people out there anymore.... then a post like this just reminds me --- I KNOW AT LEAST ONE !!!! lol Proud to know you Winfield !!

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And yet again I give another shout out to you Winfield ~~~ sometimes I find myself losing hope that there are even a few good people out there anymore.... then a post like this just reminds me --- I KNOW AT LEAST ONE !!!! lol Proud to know you Winfield !!

Thank you man!! That really does mean a lot!

SRQ_Raptor

Reaction score
@GooseTuned Im a picturing an office full of Winfield clones responding to all of our emails, forum posts and social media posts 24/7!! But seriously, Winfield your response time is second to none and frankly unheard of anymore. Do you even sleep!?! Real personalized service in a day and age where lots of companies just treat customers like a number and a dollar sign. I recommend your tune almost every day to people new to the Raptor world. Your service alone makes the price of entry a bargain! THANK YOU

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@GooseTuned Im a picturing an office full of Winfield clones responding to all of our emails, forum posts and social media posts 24/7!! But seriously, Winfield your response time is second to none and frankly unheard of anymore. Do you even sleep!?! Real personalized service in a day and age where lots of companies just treat customers like a number and a dollar sign. I recommend your tune almost every day to people new to the Raptor world. Your service alone makes the price of entry a bargain! THANK YOU
Thank you!! Hahaha, I really do wish I could clone myself!! If you know of a way please let me know!!!

Thanks a ton for recommending me. It's customers like you who help me out a bunch, and it's MUCH appreciated!!