GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I did some digging into that very thought, and going off of part numbers, the hardware is exactly the same. I would wager if you took a cluster out of a 24 and put it in a 23 it would work just fine. That being said I pulled the as built data from a 24 that I saw on some random dealers lot and the IPC has a couple more lines than what my truck has, as well as some differences in codes that don't even appear in the master spreadsheet. But given enough time I'm sure somebody smarter than me will figure it out.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried and had mixed results. To start…had to have the FORScan developers send me a test version (x.x.60) after I provided them my VIN. They will only do this if you have purchased an extended license and can provide them the activation code. FORScan version x.x.59 could not scan all twenty-nine (29) modules.

It seems the spreadsheet has not been sufficiently updated to address appropriate module edits for the recently released MY24 F-150s. That’s understandable.

In my situation the Auto Start/Stop is hit or miss. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn’t. I went ahead and purchased an eliminator from 4dTech.

My Raptor never did the double horn honk from the start. I made the edit anyway.

The edit for the seat belt chime did not work. Manually disabled the chime by following the procedure detailed in the manual. Again…I went ahead and purchased a mini seatbelt extender from oemseatbelts to disable the red symbol in the informat display. My OCD at its best!

I made the edit for viewing the temps for the coolant and transmission. Only the coolant temperature shows.

I hope you and all my FRF brethren find this information helpful!

Subaruski

Reaction score
Are most of you guys using the standard FORscan license license on a windows based computer?

I see a FORscan Lite is offered for IOS to be used on an Iphone. I'm assuming it has limited features for programing?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are most of you guys using the standard FORscan license license on a windows based computer?

I see a FORscan Lite is offered for IOS to be used on an Iphone. I'm assuming it has limited features for programing?
Don't waste your time. Get the full version for a PC, if you have one. I don't know Mac is supported or not. Don't use Bluetooth, either. Get a cable.

Jepper84

Reaction score
Here is what i got from forscan. You have to send them you logs if it doesnt work. This should work for all the 24s.

So I got that to work and was able to get in and at least 'attempt' to change stuff.

My list of attempting to disable was:
Door Ajar Chime
Seat Belt Chime / Warning
Auto Start / Stop
Fog lights on with high beams
DRL w/ Foglights

What seems to have worked

Fog lights and Door ajar warning. Nothing else seemed to "Work"

ChevyLee

Reaction score
For my 2024, I tried to swap out the HVAC controls with the digital readout. I can't get forscan to load the as built data into my new module. Nothing really works on it lol. All this time spent getting it put in wasted. Oh well. I did add the glovebox light and cupholders with leds.