GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 24 now and the auto highbeam ramps. So it’s pretty nice. Not as nice as glare free but it something I suppose.

Frofan

Reaction score
@Antho, I’m a techy and details type of person. I’m curious where you looked to find those details?

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 24 now and the auto highbeam ramps. So it’s pretty nice. Not as nice as glare free but it something I suppose.
Saw the change in your avatar! V6TT or V8? Can't tell. I'm always in the market and looking for the R, but seriously my Goose EcoBoost is perfectly fine. I just have sound envy from my wife's Porsche V8TT and that's the only reason - so not really justified.

So the new high beams ramp similar to our old Mach-E? That was a neat feature and was welcome to the eyeballs. It was fun messing with the timing to get it how we liked it. Thankfully we made bank on it via trade for the Cayenne before the market dropped. About the only time in my life I've been lucky!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Antho, I’m a techy and details type of person. I’m curious where you looked to find those details?
The Forscan spreadsheet has been updated with the 2024 (non Lightning) HCM. It can be found here. @Frofan

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@swoop1156 I just went with the 37 package Eco. If I could get into a R for sticker it would be in the garage but 37 at sticker is the best my dealer can do. Ive never been in a position where I could justify the markups.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@swoop1156 I just went with the 37 package Eco. If I could get into a R for sticker it would be in the garage but 37 at sticker is the best my dealer can do. Ive never been in a position where I could justify the markups.
Absolutely agreed! I've gotten tired of calling around everywhere getting the same answer. I'll just wait 'till there's a pre-owned unit and see what happens. We lucked into my wife's Porsche after two years and 12k miles with a $60k depreciation hit that someone else took. Hoping someone with more money than brains turns in a nice one similarly in the Raptor world.

But seriously, there's zero wrong with the EcoBoost - I hail mine.

Ifly4vamerica

Reaction score
Has anybody messed with the ICM on 2024 to get the RPM digital readout back in the center of the tach? Since the current gear stays on right below its redundant for me to have it there. I believe I see the values to change but thought I would check if anybody has already tried it.