GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The MuffinMan

Reaction score
Is there a FULL list of what can be done to the raptor? Like the livnitup spreadsheets for the standard f150s? I want to make sure that what is listed in that spreadsheet works for the raptors for sure. I've gone through MOST of the 82 pages here to get a list of what I want to change but its hard to find everything with it spread out over so many pages.

The MuffinMan

Reaction score
I have used forscan on a few previous F150 and Raptors, I am having trouble with my 2023 Raptor as when I try to access the configuration and programming, a WARNING pops up that says “Transmission Characterization Update” then once I click OK, it wants me to enter a “Transmission Solenoid Strategy”.

It says I can access that new number that it is requesting on my transmission, however, when I crawl under my truck, I am not able to clearly see my transmission to get this number off of it, that is, if it actually exist there

Make sure you are using the most up to date Forscan. My forscan was out of date from using it with my last raptor and it was doing the same message with my 23 I just picked up. Once I updated the software it works flawlessly.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a FULL list of what can be done to the raptor? Like the livnitup spreadsheets for the standard f150s? I want to make sure that what is listed in that spreadsheet works for the raptors for sure. I've gone through MOST of the 82 pages here to get a list of what I want to change but its hard to find everything with it spread out over so many pages.
@MuffinMan
98% of the data is the same as the f150.

The MuffinMan

Reaction score
@MuffinMan
98% of the data is the same as the f150.
Thanks! I kinda figured that but a couple seemed weird since I know there’s a couple specific ones for us that aren’t really in the f150 part like the running light brightness percentage but I just went for it

I just started going down the list and got everything. One hiccup in the HCM for the glare free changes but I finally got that figured out! I don’t know why I was scared to do it to this one when I had zero fears with my 18 lol.

I still want to go in and change the DRL brightness but need to find the page that those were mentioned cause I don’t want them flickering.

I got the belt minders turned off
Horn honk turned off
Temp gauges with numbers now
Bambi mode
And what I can’t wait to test is the glare free!

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^Dont forget global windows. Well, more like two windows. But its better than none I guess. And I triple dog dare you to try the stereo mod and tell us what you think. Im too chicken to try. lol.

The MuffinMan

Reaction score
^^^Dont forget global windows. Well, more like two windows. But its better than none I guess. And I triple dog dare you to try the stereo mod and tell us what you think. Im too chicken to try. lol.
Lol. What’s the stereo mod. I skipped the global windows because I think I used them on my 18 like 3 times cause it’s dumb that only the fronts go down.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. What’s the stereo mod. I skipped the global windows because I think I used them on my 18 like 3 times cause it’s dumb that only the fronts go down.

I'm not really sure. But it seems to have something to do with how the audio is processed out to our speakers. Couple people said it was a noticeable output difference. I saw it mention on this thread.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^Dont forget global windows. Well, more like two windows. But it’s better than none I guess. And I triple dog dare you to try the stereo mod and tell us what you think. Im too chicken to try. lol.
Oh come on @BIGW0RM, just do it. You can ALWAYS revert back to original settings if you don’t like it. This is your weekend assignment. lol

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh come on @BIGW0RM, just do it. You can ALWAYS revert back to original settings if you don’t like it. This is your weekend assignment. lol
Its tempting to try. But with my luck, I'll somehow mess something up over thinking it.