GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It seems to work on gen3. Few people on this thread stated the change was good.

@BIGW0RM I dont recommend doing it. It's not changing the values that person thinks it is. Those values are from a Gen2.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@BIGW0RM I dont recommend doing it. It's not changing the values that person thinks it is. Those values are from a Gen2.
Oh Im not going to try them. Im too scared. But I am curious to find out if this does in fact sound better or not. We have a few 23 raptor owners saying it did. So thats where my curiosity is coming from. Im too chicken to try.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a new item today. This removes the black box on the reverse camera while driving forward.

APIM 7D0-02-02 xxx1 xxxx xx--
remove the black box on the reverse camera that says "full view not available"

If your current value is 0 then change to 1
If your current value is 4 change to 5
If your current value is 6 change to 7
I have not had any issues with forscan before.. this is the second time.. well, first time with my truck. I did windows, belt minder, honk, glare free, engine noise.. but tried this last night.. mine was a zero.. just confirmed with my AB data I downloaded while truck was being built.. changed to a one. message still there.
i hit write, and cycle power, just it says and then hit ok, disconnect through programs button..

mine is a 22

any thoughts?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have not had any issues with forscan before.. this is the second time.. well, first time with my truck. I did windows, belt minder, honk, glare free, engine noise.. but tried this last night.. mine was a zero.. just confirmed with my AB data I downloaded while truck was being built.. changed to a one. message still there.
i hit write, and cycle power, just it says and then hit ok, disconnect through programs button..

mine is a 22

any thoughts?
Mine is a 22 as well as I posted above about this where I think I also did the 0 to 1 and it worked fine. Perhaps restore that module to a known good backup, rewrite, and then attempt again?

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is a 22 as well as I posted above about this where I think I also did the 0 to 1 and it worked fine. Perhaps restore that module to a known good backup, rewrite, and then attempt again?
yea.. i reverted it and did that. I will try again tonight. maybe putting engine noise back on and then doing this.. conflicted somehow? doubt it. I did them separately..
this so gratuitous it's not even funny. I won't lose any sleep over not having this, but it would be a welcomed thing if worked.. :Big Laugh:

Chop96

Reaction score
Oh Im not going to try them. Im too scared. But I am curious to find out if this does in fact sound better or not. We have a few 23 raptor owners saying it did. So thats where my curiosity is coming from. Im too chicken to try.
I did it - details a bit below the link posted up there.

I noticed a substantial difference in the bass response of the B&O system - like it actually HAS bass now. Try it - worst case, revert to as-builts.
:cheers:

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did it - details a bit below the link posted up there.

I noticed a substantial difference in the bass response of the B&O system - like it actually HAS bass now. Try it - worst case, revert to as-builts.
:cheers:
What year raptor?