GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Raptorbert If you are trying to disable parking lights with DRL you would change the 1 to a 0.
So it would be 726-38-01 xxxx-xxxx-x0--
1 = DRL includes Parking Lamps Enabled
0 = DRL includes Parking Lamps Disabled

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome!! The checksum auto calculated at the end and all good!

I'm over here scratching my head why 0A didn't work when that's what my truck came with @Antho to the rescue, thank you, sir!
Not sure. 0A would typically be for a Hex to Dec value. 0A would be 10 which is the standard Dim Duty Cycle for the DRL circuit.
Thats at 736-38-01 xxxx-0Axx-xx--

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used forscan on a few previous F150 and Raptors, I am having trouble with my 2023 Raptor as when I try to access the configuration and programming, a WARNING pops up that says “Transmission Characterization Update” then once I click OK, it wants me to enter a “Transmission Solenoid Strategy”.

It says I can access that new number that it is requesting on my transmission, however, when I crawl under my truck, I am not able to clearly see my transmission to get this number off of it, that is, if it actually exist there