GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for reposting @Antho. I haven’t had any flickering issues with brightness setting & I stared long and hard at those damn things...daytime and night. Will triple check though. Thanks again bro!
Which item is the brightness setting? maybe I'm missing that one.

shookj95

Reaction score
I need a reminder... Should we be using the as built module or the normal one...I am getting an error when trying to enable Bambi mode.

When I hit "write" I get - Incorrect checksum of data entered....I hit continue anyway and I get service procedure has been interrupted

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which item is the brightness setting? maybe I'm missing that one.
See post #9; it’s the “full brightness setting”. Some members reported the Amber DRLs were flickering so they reverted back to original setting.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See post #9; it’s the “full brightness setting”. Some members reported the Amber DRLs were flickering so they reverted back to original setting.
I liked it and glanced right over it thanks!

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a reminder... Should we be using the as built module or the normal one...I am getting an error when trying to enable Bambi mode.

When I hit "write" I get - Incorrect checksum of data entered....I hit continue anyway and I get service procedure has been interrupted

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I understand the "easy method" accomplishes the same thing but will have much less options available as those have to be setup in the Forscan software updates. The "hard way" gives you access to every configuration line and let's you change or mess anything up you want.
Yup, the easy way makes the same change as doing it the "hard" way, but with a neat GUI selection rather than replacing numbers.

Ryed

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck using Forescan on a MacBook? I could install a Windows parallel on my MacBook Pro, but would avoid doing that step if I can work directly off my Mac. I won't have my Raptor until sometime next year (build date moved from 12/6/21 to 1/24/22), but I could make some changes and get familiar with Forescan on my 2019 SuperDuty.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck using Forescan on a MacBook? I could install a Windows parallel on my MacBook Pro, but would avoid doing that step if I can work directly off my Mac. I won't have my Raptor until sometime next year (build date moved from 12/6/21 to 1/24/22), but I could make some changes and get familiar with Forescan on my 2019 SuperDuty.
That should give you plenty time to get a Windows PC.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and install a vm of windows. It doesn't work on Mac