GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Subaruski

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ModCo Wheels

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are there any other American manufactured forged wheels aside from Innov8?
Short answer, no.

Long answer, kinda... Lots of "American made" wheels are only cut in the US but the forgings come from China or India. Innov8 sources all of his forgings from Orange CA and cuts them locally. I don't know if it's still the case but Walker Evans forged used to get forgings from Orange as well but I don't know what's up with Walker these days. So it ultimately comes down to what you consider American made.

That said, I am not bashing any other companies that use overseas forgings and cut them here. All my stuff comes from overseas. Flow Form or custom built forged.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Short answer, no.

Long answer, kinda... Lots of "American made" wheels are only cut in the US but the forgings come from China or India. Innov8 sources all of his forgings from Orange CA and cuts them locally. I don't know if it's still the case but Walker Evans forged used to get forgings from Orange as well but I don't know what's up with Walker these days. So it ultimately comes down to what you consider American made.

That said, I am not bashing any other companies that use overseas forgings and cut them here. All my stuff comes from overseas. Flow Form or custom built forged.
People repeatedly complain about sourcing from China until they see a price tag on true American Made products from companies that pay their employees well. There is just is no way around it. Some of the good Chinese factories can rival American quality for 1/2 the price. Its near impossible to compete with that in the market. I laugh about it on this website when people complain about sourcing from China but then everyone is rocking Amazon special parts on their Raptor.

kufz

Reaction score
About to take delivery of my new 2024 next week and I've always been obsessed with the HRE FFT 17x9.0 in black. Does anyone here know if there will be any issues getting those on the stock 35" tires? Also considering Method wheels in case the HRE's don't work out. Any help appreciated

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About to take delivery of my new 2024 next week and I've always been obsessed with the HRE FFT 17x9.0 in black. Does anyone here know if there will be any issues getting those on the stock 35" tires? Also considering Method wheels in case the HRE's don't work out. Any help appreciated

Do you mean FT1?