GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50 Deep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Super happy to announce 17" sizing available in our new Signature Wheel Attack Series SV604 & SV605.
For a while I have wanted to combine my custom machining capabilities with the sizing and design that the Raptor owners want. If any of you have seen my work in the Shelby, Porsche, Corvette, or exotic world then you know I don't play around with quality, service, fitments, or lead times.
I am awaiting confirmation from the moderators on being a vendor, but production on our new builds are ready to begin. With a 4-5 week lead time each wheel is CNC machined from 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum. Forgings are created under 10,000 lbs of pressure for increased grain structure and alignment. Designs are run through Finite Element Analysis to exceed JWL/VIA standards, and withstand Baja style use.
Any fitment you desire is available. You are not limited to a zero offset or the wheel poke associated with it. I can spec the wheels in the OEM offset, fender flush, or as wild as you want. All wheels are powder coated and defect free. Weight in the 17" builds should be around 23lbs each in the OEM sizing.
For this month we will extend 20% off the retail cost. For easy math it would reduce the price from $5000 down to $4000 shipped to your door. A 2k deposit needed to start your build. Any questions please email or DM, but some abbreviated notes below.
[email protected]
Available Designs (www.signaturewheel.com):
  • Attack Series SV604
  • Attack Series SV605
Sizing:
  • 17" - 23" diameter
  • 8" - 13" width
Offsets:
  • Fully custom. OEM sizing or anything in between
Colors:
  • Fully polished
  • Brushed aluminum
  • Full array of solid powder coatings
  • Full array of translucent powder coatings over hand brushed aluminum
Warranty:
  • 3-year limited structural warranty
  • 1-year finish warranty against peeling or lifting
  • 50% lifetime replacement wheels for the original owner (up to 3 wheels, excludes shipping costs)
SV604 Raptor Satin Brushed Carbon-24.jpgSV605 Raptor Outside Gloss Bronze-07.jpgSV605 Raptor Outside Gloss Bronze-08.jpgSV604 Raptor Outside Satin Brushed Carbon-07.jpgSV604 Raptor Satin Brushed Carbon-35.jpg

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super happy to announce 17" sizing available in our new Signature Wheel Attack Series SV604 & SV605.
For a while I have wanted to combine my custom machining capabilities with the sizing and design that the Raptor owners want. If any of you have seen my work in the Shelby, Porsche, Corvette, or exotic world then you know I don't play around with quality, service, fitments, or lead times.
I am awaiting confirmation from the moderators on being a vendor, but production on our new builds are ready to begin. With a 4-5 week lead time each wheel is CNC machined from 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum. Forgings are created under 10,000 lbs of pressure for increased grain structure and alignment. Designs are run through Finite Element Analysis to exceed JWL/VIA standards, and withstand Baja style use.
Any fitment you desire is available. You are not limited to a zero offset or the wheel poke associated with it. I can spec the wheels in the OEM offset, fender flush, or as wild as you want. All wheels are powder coated and defect free. Weight in the 17" builds should be around 23lbs each in the OEM sizing.
For this month we will extend 20% off the retail cost. For easy math it would reduce the price from $5000 down to $4000 shipped to your door. A 2k deposit needed to start your build. Any questions please email or DM, but some abbreviated notes below.
[email protected]
  • Attack Series SV604
  • Attack Series SV605
Sizing:
  • 17" - 23" diameter
  • 8" - 13" width
Offsets:
Colors:
  • Fully polished
  • Brushed aluminum
Warranty:
  • 50% lifetime replacement wheels for the original owner (up to 3 wheels, excludes shipping costs)
View attachment 464394View attachment 464389View attachment 464390View attachment 464391View attachment 464392
Any pics of the second wheel in gloss black?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
[email protected]
  • Attack Series SV604
  • Attack Series SV605
Sizing:
  • 17" - 23" diameter
  • 8" - 13" width
Offsets:
Colors:
  • Fully polished
  • Brushed aluminum
Warranty:
So, are you guys Supporting Vendors for FRF now?