Gen 3 Grill Marker Light out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJ36_LeadFootG3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_5576.jpeg

Passenger side marker light finally went out after flickering for awhile. Was able to remedy by messing with wire behind grill, but now it’s totally out

Anyone have the part number handy?
Dealer attempted connection cleaning first time.
Seeking potential DIY solution or other options.

Thank you!

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Something seems to be up with the same light on my truck recently. If I wiggle it the light will turn on. Anyone think this is the connection or the actual light? It seems to happen more or mostly on remote start.

I’ve got the Cobb radiator grill and air intake bracket installed. They were a PITA to get lined up for me. I’d like to take it all apart once so I guess I’m wondering if I should just also replace the light and use some dielectric grease in the connection. Video below.

I just rolled 40k so I don’t think it’s covered. Even if it was they would get pissed about the Cobb.

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Something seems to be up with the same light on my truck recently. If I wiggle it the light will turn on. Anyone think this is the connection or the actual light? It seems to happen more or mostly on remote start.

I’ve got the Cobb radiator grill and air intake bracket installed. They were a PITA to get lined up for me. I’d like to take it all apart once so I guess I’m wondering if I should just also replace the light and use some dielectric grease in the connection. Video below.

I just rolled 40k so I don’t think it’s covered. Even if it was they would get pissed about the Cobb.

No ESP? I'm sure your dealer has the necessary tools to navigate the Cobb shroud. Check the light/connection first as it appears to be loose; ensure things are buttoned down tight then re-evaluate prior to sourcing out a new light.

Last edited:

JakeMate

Reaction score
View attachment 452937

Passenger side marker light finally went out after flickering for awhile. Was able to remedy by messing with wire behind grill, but now it’s totally out

Anyone have the part number handy?
Dealer attempted connection cleaning first time.
Seeking potential DIY solution or other options.

Thank you!
Same one started flickering on my '21. They replaced mine under warranty.