Roush Raptor Accessory Pulley Bearings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87handmedown

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm taking a trip with my Gen 1 here in a few weeks and it's got the Roush TVS 2300 on top. I bought the truck used set up like this, but I can just tell that maintenance wasn't a high priority for the previous owner like it should have been. I'm not having any issues, but it's about time for a new serpentine belt. While I'm doing this, I'd like to replace all the tensioner/idler bearings. When I had a Lightning, I wouldn't buy new idlers at NAPA or O'Reilly's. I'd just press the old bearings out, put new quality bearings in and go on my way. $20 would take care of all accessory and supercharger tensioners and idlers. I've tried searching on here without luck, but I haven't been able to find any part numbers. So, this brings me to my two questions:

1. Can I just replace the bearings without having to buy all new idler pulleys and tensioner assemblies? I would assume so, but since I'm not coming up with much in a search I want to be sure.

2. Does anyone have any bearing part numbers from good manufacturers like Timken or SKF that I could use to replace these bearings?