Gen 3 Builtright Molle Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MNLeadfoot

Reaction score
I added 4 washers to each side to get it a bit further from the seat to be 100% sure but it didn't touch the leather without the washers either. I don't see it touching the seat over time.
Hell ya gonna get some ordered asap!

BuiltRight

Reaction score
Way late to the game on replying/providing feedback here. But really glad it all worked out for you. Great pictures and appreciate the thorough walk through. Let me know if there is anything we can help with!

k3k0a808

Reaction score
Not sure if Gen2 and Gen3 kits are different, but I took mine out of my Gen2 when I sold it and installed in my Gen3 (Non-Recaros) and the ends of the 3 bolts on the top did touch the leather. Somewhat easy fix, I just bent the upper bracket up and bent the panel in the middle and had to secure the bottom with fender washers because it didn't line up with the original mounting points. good thing is its easier to get to the pockets in the back of the seat now lol