Full Xpel Stealth wrap.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BramageDained

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked it up and its sexy as hell. Pics will have to wait until tomorrow as I won't make it back home before the sun goes down.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah i had wanted to do this with my blue screw, but now i figure linex will prob be the best path forward (i evidently like to drive thru bushes/trees). Cant wait to see how it turns out!

OP
OP
BramageDained

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was nearly $6k to have it wrapped. I had other places give me quotes of 4500-5500, I went with this place due to the usual sort of vehicles that roll through their shop like 2x Ferrari FXXs, 4 Porsche Carrera GTs etc.

That said, I dropped my digicam and now the lens shutter won't open, so the best I can do for now is cellphone pics.

It's actually a little dirty, there's a sandy field next to my Brother's house that I was doing doughnuts in, you know testing the rear diff lock for science and all that.

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

I had them keep all the badges off but these two, Raptor badge moved to cover up the holes from the locating pins on the F150 badge.

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

After how the end project turned out, I'm not going to do anything about the grey grill/flares/bumpers they match really well and their finish breaks up the look of the truck really nicely.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Guess you didn't want the F150 emblem and moved the Raptor emblem over to cover the hole? For 6 K they should have wrapped your side views. I think your truck would look unreal with the fenders wrapped or with Line-x, smoke them tail lights & LED's, and tint them windows!