FS: (5) As-New Factory Beadlock Wheels with BFG 37" Tires, Complete....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For Sale: (5) As-New Bronco Raptor 17x8.5" Takeoff Beadlock Wheels and OEM BFG KO2 37" Tires. As New, (4) tires have 512 "old man" (69) miles on them before my new wheels and tires arrived, the spare was never on the ground... You can still see the molded in numbers on the tire tread (in one pic below) on the (4) "used" tires. Ready to bolt on and includes the OEM TPMS and lug nuts. The tires with tax from TireRack are $455 each. Ford TPMS are ~$250 a set. Many tire stores won't mount 37" tires, mine that will charges $50 each for 37's.

I'm in Laplata, MD 20646 and may be willing to meet in MD/VA/DC, perhaps PA etc...

These WILL NOT fit non-Raptor Broncos.

Bronco Raptors and F150 Raptors share factory wheel size, bolt pattern and 14mm studs

$2500 for everything.. Nothing else to purchase, bolt them on and go.... the EZ button for that 37” tire upgrade you’ve wanted.

These are Raptor 34 offset.

Direct email is [email protected]

uMU90e.jpg

tXwu21.jpg

N56C6u.jpg

Last edited:

Justbob

Reaction score
When you say these are 34 offset, you mean 34 MM offset?
Does anyone know if the TPMS would be compatible with a Gen 1 setup?