Found all of the 2017's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like it.

I'm thinking the only reason Ford still offers the supercab is so they can advertise a base MSRP under $50k. Wonder if they offered a single cab which would sell better.

Oh man, I've gotten so used to my super crew. My work Chevy is a supercab and it just feels claustrophobic to me. I'm always jumping out and grabbing for the rear door handle to get stuff out of the back seat!!!

I think a single cab would be pretty cool looking though. Someone had a picture of a Raptor clone in a single cab, and it looked good. Kinda like this one:

small raptor.jpg

Raptor Driver

Reaction score
I'll admit that I haven't been keeping up on all the latest Gen 2 news, but has there been a change on the "Late Availability" for Shadow Black, Ingot Silver and Magnetic? Saw lots of those colors in the videos.

In this thread those colors are still listed Late Availability:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/complete-gen-2-raptor-information-thread-47473/#post975288

My Magnetic was to be built 25 Oct, but I changed the color to AG 2 weeks ago, so no delay with Mag.

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone posted a google earth shot of the lot and judging by some clues - sun roofs v pano roofs, length, there are some scabs. Maybe this is the final assy staging lot for spray in liners and decals.? This is not done on the line from what I know? But then again just guessing no intimate knowledge. Maybe others know?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone posted a google earth shot of the lot and judging by some clues - sun roofs v pano roofs, length, there are some scabs. Maybe this is the final assy staging lot for spray in liners and decals.? This is not done on the line from what I know? But then again just guessing no intimate knowledge. Maybe others know?

Google Earth woukd not be current. That image colud be over a year old.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a screenshot from Google Maps of trucks waiting to get on the train, and these white trucks look like 2017 Raptors based on the center hood vent.

Capture.jpg