Found all of the 2017's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw mine. Go ahead and load it on the train now Ford. That front bumper is coming off anyways and I don't need that military grade boat anchor of a bumper taking up rack space in the garage.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really regretting getting the beadlocks after seeing more of the blue without them.

That ruby red is awesome too.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really regretting getting the beadlocks after seeing more of the blue without them.

That ruby red is awesome too.

I don't think it will be hard to find someone to swap you wheels if you really don't like them. Seeing this made me glad I did get them on my Ruby Red.

I think the only colors that look good with the standard wheels are Lighting Blue and Magnetic.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I counted 103 in the first vid and 102 in the second vid (only the front block). The second block in the second vid may be the block in the first vid, but I don't think so. Anyhow, from my perspective there's a minimum of 205 Raptors there.

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those w Ruby Red, very sharp color. I don't know why I thought it was to be more a fire engine red?? Not paying attention I guess. That color is awesome!

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those w Ruby Red, very sharp color. I don't know why I thought it was to be more a fire engine red?? Not paying attention I guess. That color is awesome!

I agree. I'd like to see a clearer video or good pics of one. It looks damn good in the drive-by.