Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for the sports or race however as Onemoosehorn said I installed the pros this past weekend and it lights up the night like day! When I turn them off it's like I don't have any lights on at all. I have the spots, wide cornering, and KC spot amber and they seem great! Really happy with the purchase.
So you have the Ford raptor light kit? Correct? KC flex line on the outside, then wide cornering in the middle, and spots on inside? And you like the light spread?

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir that is the exact setup and it is great for me!! Seems like I get a perfect even coverage from my sides as well as a long ways down the road. Let me know if you would like me to get any night pics if you think it might help.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for the sports or race however as Onemoosehorn said I installed the pros this past weekend and it lights up the night like day! When I turn them off it's like I don't have any lights on at all. I have the spots, wide cornering, and KC spot amber and they seem great! Really happy with the purchase.
I agree. I have the same set up, with the OnX6 plus 10” in the driving combo. The pros are so much brighter than the sports. Today was the first day headed to work that I got to use the pros vs the sports last Saturday. What a difference!! KC’s on the outside, wide in the middle and spots closest to the grill.

Now if you want to light everything up, throw that little 10” OnX6 plus in your lower grill.... great combo!!! And super easy to install.

Last edited:

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for chiming in. Sounds like Pro is the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FLASH SALE!!!!!!!!!! Today Only!

All Baja Designs Squadron Sport Driving/Combo lights have been marked down to $149.99/pair.

Save $66 on our triple bezel and dual bezel kits with BD Squadron Sports Driving/Combo lights.

Link ---->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

Last edited:

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installing my triple bezels now...loose fit only so far, but there’s a huge gap at the bottom between the bracket and the bumper:

i-TG8Ls8V-X3.jpg

Clearly I don’t have everything aligned correctly yet.... Right?

Edit: Gap clearly mentioned in directions...read them twice y’all! It is closing up as I snug down the fasteners:

i-XkGCv3S-X3.jpg

Still, this is a tight fit! Think I’ll remove the bumper brace partially blocking that smaller inner hole when I do the other side. My hands are too large to get between that brace and the fastener...and my fingers are just a tiny bit too short to reach around the brace to thread that fastener in.

Also, my bracket fasteners have 3/8” heads...not the 10mm I initially assumed. Didn’t see that mentioned in the quite comprehensive and easy to follow directions. Good clear pictures in the included directions too... Not like a copy of a copy of a copy that you typically see in these kits.

Nice touch...

Last edited:

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All lights in! Here’s the driver’s side:

i-8sGxVZK-X3.jpg

Doing the wiring now...ridiculously easy with the plug and play loom pre-made for 2xBD 2” cubes (Squadron) and 1xKC Flex light that I picked up separately.

I went with the flex light with the optional amber covers because I wanted a lower wattage marker light I could run all the time as a DRL and as a low(er) power fog light without getting flashed all the time.

Center light is a BD Pro wide cornering, and inboard lights are BD Pro spots. BTW, it took an extra “thick” washer on my particular BD lights to perfectly center them vertically in the bezels. Looks awesome though...this should be how these trucks come from the factory!

Will install the XLs on the A-pillar mounts tomorrow...will cover that in a different thread to keep the non-FRL “noise” to a minimum!

—-

Just to confirm, these lights need a separate ground. Correct?

Loom has the three hot wires I’m about to wire into my upfitter switches, as well as a black wire that is merged from all 6 lights. I assume this is the ground.

i-h5hbrhN-X3.jpg