Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeRed

Reaction score
I have sent emails to several dealers all the way up in norcal asking for them to contact me for an order. Only got one response saying that they were full w raptor orders. There is a 2013 screw loaded near me in socal in terrain which is what I want , has 17k miles...want $54k for it. Looks like it came from an auction though. Any thoughts? thx

Last edited:

Edit

Reaction score
Ordered it at Gorno

Matt is the one I ended up talking to at Gorno Ford. I placed an order for the super crew today. They were agreeable at $2500 over invoice, not great- but within what I wanted. At least they were willing to deal. All the other Michigan dealers were not willing to do so.

Sparty333

Reaction score
I am going through a dealer in Ohio now who told me 400 over invoice. Waiting for the credit check and for him to price it out for me. All the dealers that have called me back don't believe I am getting it for that price haha. Hopefully this Ohio dealer can do what he said and if so my order will be placed ASAP!

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going through a dealer in Ohio now who told me 400 over invoice. Waiting for the credit check and for him to price it out for me. All the dealers that have called me back don't believe I am getting it for that price haha. Hopefully this Ohio dealer can do what he said and if so my order will be placed ASAP!

yeah i called about a dozen places before finding one willing to do that

I'm staying skeptical until it actually happens though!

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to 4 dealers within 75 miles from each other. First dealer where i have bought the last 15 cars and trucks and where my wife has worked for 18 years and they were 1000 over invoice. Next dealer was msrp, next was 3000 over msrp finally the last one was 400 over invoice. Told my dealer about it and all they said was that sounds like a good deal ,they wouldnt come down 600 bucks after all the business i did with them? Needless to say ordered from bill dube ford in southern nh.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sparty, did you just call them and say you would like to purchase a raptor at invoice, or how did you go about talking to them about it?

I found the closest dealer on the list of this thread, went int o my dealer, and told him I will make this quick.

Such and such dealer has invoice pricing and if you want to match it we can order now. Its up to you but Im not going to go back and forth and play the dealer game.

He said that's fine sounds good and it was easy.

They still make plenty of cash on an invoice raptor. Especially for how much work they have to put in to ordering one. 10 minutes?? You can either make some nice coin quick or none at all trying to hit a homerun.

I didn't need a vehicle and am keeping mine so it might have helped a little me not caring

D

Deleted member 12951

I talked to 4 dealers within 75 miles from each other. First dealer where i have bought the last 15 cars and trucks and where my wife has worked for 18 years and they were 1000 over invoice. Next dealer was msrp, next was 3000 over msrp finally the last one was 400 over invoice. Told my dealer about it and all they said was that sounds like a good deal ,they wouldnt come down 600 bucks after all the business i did with them? Needless to say ordered from bill dube ford in southern nh.

That is actually surprising, I would of had thought otherwise.

Sent using Tapatalk

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peroria ford ask for big jim: Jim eisler direct line is 602-405-2568, pheonix az area...