Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The don’t buy it. People here are asking for trucks at Msrp and I gave them an option.

Find them a better one instead of being a troll.
Troll???? Paying msrp is no deal!!!! People need to wake up!!!! Let me guess…. You guys who think it’s a deal probably support kamala?

Ro_Ja Boy

Reaction score
Didn’t realize what you pay for a truck had to do with your political affiliation.

I paid under msrp for an R so now you know I’m voting for Trump.

Now post a link or give a dealer that has new Raptors on the lot under msrp or yes, you’re a troll.

Last edited:

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m pretty certain that you guys can find perfectly good political forums to rant on, which would leave FRF a much better place. Leaving us free to report on mpg, etc. :)
Did I hurt your feelings? Sorry, there’s a safe space here when you’re feeling down. There are many websites out there for you with like kind so you can discuss DEI.

Ro_Ja Boy

Reaction score
I’m voting for Trump, but not everybody is so hyper focused on politics that they want to talk about it in a Raptor pricing thread.