Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbro

Reaction score
It's great for adjustability. From what I read the top hats are better. I need or needed the ajustability for my situation. DD, then Tow vechile, then offroad vechile. The DD need is gone for me at this point. The tow vechile will only be for certain situations now. Bought a Navigator for those duties as the family has outgrown a truck.

Got some decisions to make by the end of the year.

1. Keep the Gen2 and build it more
2. Swap for a Gen3 and build it
3. Swap for a Superduty with a Carli build
4. Build a Transit
5. Wait till the kids are gone then decide to get back in the offroad game. Offroad the wife's Rivian when she is not paying attention. Haha

OP
OP
Magnetic Ecobeast
Reaction score
Thanks for getting back and with the helpful info. Like I said hoping to stay with 35’s for now and trying to decide between +3 and +4..I’m trying to avoid the stink bug look,but the truck has a roll up bed cover and will potentially tow a 26’ boat short distances. It will definitely be seeing dirtbikes in the bed as well. If I go +4 worse case I get lowering shackles and/or couple of sand bags live in the bed. BTW the truck is a 2017 F-150 5.0 SCAB that we are swapping Raptor suspension,fenders etc.
Cool swap!

I only have experience with stock springs and the current +4’s on my Raptor, but all I can say is I am super happy with how it rides on and off road, and how much more confidence we have towing now with the +4’s

Here is a pre Deaver picture with my 20’ trailer, and 2000lb side by side in it

Attachments

• IMG_9413.jpeg
    IMG_9413.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 6

Dunerking

Reaction score
Dang M.E. That’s some series ass dragging! I really appreciate you input and between you and the rest that have contributed with their info I think I’ll go the rout of the +4’s thanks again FRF!