Ford Performance Tune for Gen 3s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rustyseatbelt

Reaction score
This can't be real. If the release of the tune was delayed due to the RHO, these HP numbers aren't even close, and they have to know their owners would be incredibly disappointed.
This is a perfect opportunity for Ford to just take money. I'd have to hope they'd be smarter than those numbers.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
16HP and 40lb-ft is absolutely laughable. Kill 2 years of your warranty for that lol. Literally wtf
those r peak numbers, there is an increase across the board ,but i still would not pay 900, i have the jb4 and im not even satified with that. and it has way more juice than this for less money

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is this posted on the Ford site? I can’t seem to find it. Thanks!
I don’t think it was, that post shows it came from Reddit.

I don’t understand why they gave the Bronco and Ranger Raptor such a big boost in performance while ******** full size owners.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was excited about this, now, forget it. Unless they up the numbers, going to be a hard no. Says only for 22-23 Raptor trucks, why is the 21’s left out.

Dralpie

Reaction score
I was excited about this, now, forget it. Unless they up the numbers, going to be a hard no. Says only for 22-23 Raptor trucks, why is the 21’s left out.
I wouldn’t pay $100 for it. Even if it was free it wouldn’t be worth the time to take it to the dealer to have it done.

leadfoot310

Reaction score
Is this tune even going to be available for the 2024?

I have a 2024 on the way and was waiting for the tune announcement thinking it would be similar to the Ranger improvements but after seeing this, I might just cancel the truck purchase and wait for a real performance bump in 2026 or later.