Ford Performance Tune for Gen 3s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rustyseatbelt

Reaction score
This can't be real. If the release of the tune was delayed due to the RHO, these HP numbers aren't even close, and they have to know their owners would be incredibly disappointed.
This is a perfect opportunity for Ford to just take money. I'd have to hope they'd be smarter than those numbers.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
16HP and 40lb-ft is absolutely laughable. Kill 2 years of your warranty for that lol. Literally wtf
those r peak numbers, there is an increase across the board ,but i still would not pay 900, i have the jb4 and im not even satified with that. and it has way more juice than this for less money

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is this posted on the Ford site? I can’t seem to find it. Thanks!
I don’t think it was, that post shows it came from Reddit.

I don’t understand why they gave the Bronco and Ranger Raptor such a big boost in performance while ******** full size owners.

Dralpie

Reaction score
This is the most annoying part, the regular F-150 gets a tune that will match the numbers that the Raptor currently has, and it’s the same price as our tune is.

Ford should be embarrassed.

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpeg
    IMG_0013.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Help me @GooseTuned!
This is the most annoying part, the regular F-150 gets a tune that will match the numbers that the Raptor currently has, and it’s the same price as our tune is.

Ford should be embarrassed.
thats horse shīt! Someone please crack this thing already.