Ford Performance Tune for Gen 3s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is BS that the OG Raptor...the real Raptor gets the least support with this kinda thing. The only reason I can think of it there are FAR less bronco and ranger raptors out there than 35/37 gen 3s and maybe they want to work out the kinks on less possible warranty claims first..lol Also it might have something to do with the RHO.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That matches what I found too. I contact FP as Well as Fords ESP department. Ford ESP pretty much said the tune, although a Ford Performance Accessory, is considered "aftermarket" since it wasn't factory installed. If a failure was attributed to the tune, it would not be covered.
That the same with everything. It would be on the dealership to prove that tune was responsible for the issue. Further, you'd need a really crappy tech who would just jump on that determination.

The warranty department is always going to cover their #$# by saying that template verbiage.

I plan to get it if its ever made available.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is BS that the OG Raptor...the real Raptor gets the least support with this kinda thing. The only reason I can think of it there are FAR less bronco and ranger raptors out there than 35/37 gen 3s and maybe they want to work out the kinks on less possible warranty claims first..lol Also it might have something to do with the RHO.
It is total BS. Have you seen the amount of Bronco parts that Ford preformance offers? Its insane.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats wild to me is that Ford is tuning an engine in vehicles that have been recalled to have those engine replaced...

Wonder if your warranty is still void after 36k miles on the engine itself if it gets replaced due to the valve issue and it's back to the stock tune?