Ford Performance Tune for Gen 3s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OptimusPrime

Reaction score
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-9603-R35

Enhance the performance of the 3.5L EcoBoost engine in your 2021-2023 F-150 Raptor. Ford Performance Parts calibrations are engineered and dyno tested to deliver more power and increased performance while maintaining reliability.
  • Peak power = 466 HP @ 5,500 rpm
  • +26 HP @ 3,250 rpm
  • Peak torque = 554 lb-ft @ 3,250 rpm
  • +54 lb-ft @ 2,500 rpm
  • Improved throttle response throughout the rpm range
  • Optimized Shift Schedule
  • Premium Fuel Required (91 octane minimum)
  • M-12655-F Pro-Cal 4 delivery tool included
  • 3yr/36k mile Ford Performance Parts warranty from new vehicle in-service date when installed at a Ford dealer or by an ASE/Red Seal certified technician. Please contact the Ford Performance Parts Tech-line for warranty registration.
  • For US & Canada Vehicles Only
  • 49-State Approved, Non-California Approved
  • ProCal Tool can read and clear DTCs
    • Tire size and gear ratio cannot be adjusted

***For non-Raptor F-150 3.5L engine see M-9603-F35

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I saw the Bronco/Ranger Raptor numbers on the tune I was excited to see what they were doing for the f150 Raptor and was ready to buy the tune as soon as it was released. I could get rid of my pesky Ford points and get some more power. But 16 peak HP and 54lb ft tq for $825 PLUS dealer install cost?

HARD PASS. What an epic failure on Fords part. Making the standard ecoboosts and Bronco/Rangers just as powerful as our heavy trucks is a shame. They should have made our trucks closer to the RHO numbers at minimum. This isnt going to take away from R sales either.

Come on Ford, do the right thing. We all know there is plenty more in these motors which Goose, Livernois, and COBB have proven already.

Last edited:

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, those numbers are **** poor. And the fact is not 24 compatible is lame. They better come out with something worthwhile for 24+ models. If the base 3.5 can be bumped to +55HP/100Tq, there should be plenty of room for these. So much for the excitement. I'll send FP an email too. Plus they suck at math apparently
It sounds like Ford can’t crack their own ECUs on the 24+ lol. I don’t see anything to give me confidence Ford Performance will put out anything more worthwhile. If they could they would have.