For sale: Rigid 20" e series led lower grille kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FOR SALE: Like new 20" E-Series Rigid LED (white) lower grille kit. Includes light, bracket, hardware, wiring harness, and (2) amber covers.

This thing is basically new - I dont ever drive my truck - see the picture, it has 8XX miles on it. I am the pickiest person on the planet with my Raptor so you wont find a nicer one. Why am I selling? A) I dont run my truck off road. B) I want a jet ski. :)

$550 shipped to lower 48.

Kit retails from Rigid for $729.99 + covers @ $20 ea = $769.99 total new.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20120531_070314.jpg
    IMG_20120531_070314.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20120617_190507.jpg
    IMG_20120617_190507.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 161

NolaRaptor

Reaction score
Been thinking about getting one of these, but I don't go off-road enough to really justify it. But man do I love the look. I maybe getting this from you.

OP
OP
craigcoram

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been thinking about getting one of these, but I don't go off-road enough to really justify it. But man do I love the look. I maybe getting this from you.

Thats the only reason I wanted it. I LOVE the way it looks. On or off.

OP
OP
craigcoram

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been getting a lot of PMs/questions about these lights so I wanted to post some answers up.
-For anyone interested that wants to pickup - I am located in Western KY. Close to NW TN, SO IL, SW MO.
-These are not old lights. I bought them brand new this year. They are LIKE NEW.
-They are EXTREMELY bright. You can search "Rigid Light Output" on FRF and see what these things do at night.
-They have a lifetime warranty from Rigid.
-I also have a 40" kit for sale. For anyone that wants to buy them both, I'll offer $50 off.
-If you pickup (no shipping) I'll offer $25 off.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I put one of these on my Titan that is a total pavement pounder. You'd be surprised how much you use it. Not only for poorly lit roads but also when ********* cut you off, Priuses, and other idiots on the road. Plus, it just looks awesome!

Good luck with the sale Craig!

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm tempted if it's still available. I actually grew up in Paducah. Are you any relation to Randy Coram of Coram Automotive?

Status
Not open for further replies.