For All Those With Raptors on Order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fletch74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded in this, 2012 fx4 ecoboost.

Attachments

• IMG_20130316_152910.jpg
    IMG_20130316_152910.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 58
  • ResizedImage_1366506400581.jpg
    ResizedImage_1366506400581.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 37

pinzguy

Reaction score
havent ordered raptor yet, on a trip across europe till december, and would hate to have it sit for months. but coming from these
2005 Ford Excursion
2005 Subaru WRX STI
1974 Steyr Puch Pinzgauer

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trading in the 2005 TJ. Sure going to miss the topless doorless summer days and muddy trail rides. I had a 2008 FX4 for a few years too and can't wait to get back into a pickup, a Ford, and some of the nice things... Ordered Feb. 6th, VIN April 5th, Build date April 24th, Delivery, No Effing clue but its close and I'm dying!

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    130 KB · Views: 23
  • photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 32

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will be trading in my 2009 F-150 XLT
Before that I had a 2010 Audi A4
2007 Infiniti G35
2004 Ford Explorer
2001 Ford Explorer
1991 Ford Explorer
1984 Ford Thunderbird

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how are you guys dealing with selling your current daily drivers,? I am waiting for a build date before I put my current truck for sale. I am trying to see if I can borrow a company vehicle for a week or two. Plan B is just to get the shaft at the dealership with trade in.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So how are you guys dealing with selling your current daily drivers,? I am waiting for a build date before I put my current truck for sale. I am trying to see if I can borrow a company vehicle for a week or two. Plan B is just to get the shaft at the dealership with trade in.

Part out my mods and do a Trade-In. But I know what I want for the truck and I'll make them give it to me.

hntnrptrz

Reaction score

I had a 2008 Tundra to sell before I receive my Raptor and talked to the dealership about trading it in. They offered me $5k below private party blue book when I placed the order for the Raptor. I decided to wait until they called to say the trucks built before I put the tundra up on CL. Sold the tundra in a week for $2k over book ($7k more than the dealer offered me) Only problem now is I'm stuck without a vehicle and my truck's delivery got pushed back a month due to some quality control issue. Luckily I have good family that's letting me borrow a car while I wait. I guess what i'm getting at is to sell it privately if you can and have a backup ride just in case the raptor doesn't show up as planned.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2008 Tundra to sell before I receive my Raptor and talked to the dealership about trading it in. They offered me $5k below private party blue book when I placed the order for the Raptor. I decided to wait until they called to say the trucks built before I put the tundra up on CL. Sold the tundra in a week for $2k over book ($7k more than the dealer offered me) Only problem now is I'm stuck without a vehicle and my truck's delivery got pushed back a month due to some quality control issue. Luckily I have good family that's letting me borrow a car while I wait. I guess what i'm getting at is to sell it privately if you can and have a backup ride just in case the raptor doesn't show up as planned.

I am also selling a 2008 Tundra in excellent condition, which holds some decent value on the streets. I am going to have to take the risk as go for sale as soon as I get a build date. 7k is a lot of cash.