Fog Light Replacement Tutorial (Baja Designs)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great video, thanks! Definitely going to be getting a set of these. Do they only come with 2x amber and 2x white? I'd prefer 4x amber
We offer the kit from Baja Designs that comes with the S2 Pro lights and also includes a number of extra lenses. The two pairs will come with clear spot lenses and clear wide cornering lenses installed and you'll also receive a pair of amber spot and a pair of amber wide cornering lenses as well. The extra lenses along total nearly a $100 value and are included in the kit. If you're wanting amber driving/combo or another setup, happy to help get customize a kit for you as well.

448053_2-FGXX__51726.1682052968.jpg

You can read more on the kit here: https://apollo-optics.com/s2-pro-fog-pocket-kit-fits-21-on-ford-raptor-baja-designs-448053/ and they are in stock and ready to ship. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks Sidney! I take delivery Monday, will be in touch in the coming weeks.
My pleasure! Always happy to help!
Please feel free to reach out to me on my direct line at 317.934.6778 and I will walk through everything with you and make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Our kits come complete with our top-of-the-line patented plug & play wiring system and bracketry.
We do have interchangeable lens kits for these lights, as well as snap on covers if you wanted to have more versatility to go back and forth between colors and patterns, too. It's also all in stock and ready to ship.
Please let me know if you have any other questions for me in the meantime. That number above is a cell, so you can call or text me there.

I can't wait to assist you with this lighting project!

Thanks again for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts