Fog Light Replacement Tutorial (Baja Designs)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the purpose of the factory lights? Both my lights shine straight to the ground about 5 feet in front of the truck. Ford junk.

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I like watching your videos. Just an average guy working on his truck in the driveway. I’ll be doing the same on mine, controversial placement of ambers and all, for the same reason you stated. Makes sense to have amber on Aux 1 for certain conditions

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice video. One question I've wondered is if the adapters would still fit behind the factory cover and it looks like they do, so that's good to know.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I like watching your videos. Just an average guy working on his truck in the driveway. I’ll be doing the same on mine, controversial placement of ambers and all, for the same reason you stated. Makes sense to have amber on Aux 1 for certain conditions
Appreciate it

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To follow up on this…. I rarely will need the ambers…Snow some Rain & Fog like 10% of the time.