Floor jack discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes we’re talking about floor jacks and their many jobs we do with them and tire rotation is one of them that’s all, out in the desert or anywhere else I take a bottle jack and I always have to use some wood blocks as well, I just don’t really trust the factory scissor jacks and it fits in my toolboxes (50 cal ammo boxes)

Attachments

• IMG_5894.png
    IMG_5894.png
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5895.png
    IMG_5895.png
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 17

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The HF low profile 2 ton 23 3/4" lift (Pittsburg) jack is what I've used for the past 10+ years and 36 tire rotations on my RaptoR. No need for blocks of wood or extensions to lift the tires off the ground and use the HF 6 ton stands.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures or information where to find one definitely interested

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope you’re right I went to Harbor Freight today and asked if the badlands was going to be on sale and she said it just came off a sale so I just missed it she said they were going to have a parking lot sale it might be available for another sale price but don’t know for sure I’ll keep my fingers crossed

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The HF low profile 2 ton 23 3/4" lift (Pittsburg) jack is what I've used for the past 10+ years and 36 tire rotations on my RaptoR. No need for blocks of wood or extensions to lift the tires off the ground and use the HF 6 ton stands.
I need to get those stands. Got the Badlands on sale a few months ago, haven't tried it in the boonies yet but will next weekend for tire rotation...
IMG_6728.JPG

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, sign up for their email marketing, yes they send a lot but at least every few weeks there's a "25% off any one item" in there. Make a "[email protected]" or something if you have to haha!

Last edited: