Fast Turn Signals But Hazard Lights Are Normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

JLopez

Reaction score
the resistor goes inline with the power wire to the led. you need to find the circuit that is having issues though. if the left turn signal is flashing fast, verify both rear bulbs work and the front bulb works. then verify none of them are led.
So both turn signals are fast, but the hazard lights are normal, so would I need two and put them on both signals?

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should also check your BCM. I had issues with the Alpharex LED tail lights. I'm pretty sure the resistors went out on them and caused a code in the BCM so even with good lights i got hyper blink. I used this tool to scan and clear the code. Looks like its not available but you should be able to find something similar. Just make sure it can read and clear BCM codes. I went back to OEM tail lights but i do have LED headlights (retrofits) and LED front turn signals and so far no issues for several years. Only had issues with tail lights.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q6HWY6C/?tag=fordraptorforum-20