Factory Spray-In Liner Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a plastic emblem thats double side taped to the bed before the liner is sprayed in..

not sure what they'd do under warranty, but the liner is easily pulled up and could be redone with LineX or whatever popular spray in is used in your area.

id want it fixed too, but when LineX does their process the emblem is usually removed.. so something to think about, maybe contact LineX and see what they say so you have some ammo before going to the dealer.
When I got my Linex the guy told me they are the ones who fix factory spray ins for warranty, thats in Michigan, but would guess the franchise would be the same wherever.

OP
OP
S

summands

Reaction score
One more update for you all: Dealer said Ford has approved having the local Line-X rip and replace the liner. A lot of work for a little problem. I would have left it for sure if it was just off center (probably argued for a refund on the option), but with the large break where it will let water in I think replacing is the best option.