dsp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone hear of a dsp update on the 23my,at the dealer ,it makes the system louder and has more bass,i read from a gen 3 raptor group on fb.so now ive heard of atleast 5 people with the update ,makes system sound 10 times better

Last edited:

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone hear of a dsp update on the 23my,at the dealer ,it makes the system louder and has more bass,i read from a gen 3 raptor group on fb.so now ive heard of atleast 5 people with the update ,makes system sound 10 times better
I'd like to know more too. Saw it on the FB group, but details are a little light.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can share more in about a week. My '23 is at the dealer for a new transmission. I called the service tech today and talked about the DSP update while they have the truck. He is looking into it.

I felt like they needed a warranty problem or complain to look into the DSP update, but "I can't hear the stereo with the windows down" along with "the subwoofer does nothing" appeared to be good enough for him.

Robbh

Reaction score
Yeah, I've already had the APIM replaced and it didn't fix the Carplay problem so it has to go back anyway. I get intermittent crackle in the headliner speaker, so I would think they would do it. the problem is they are always so booked up so they'll have the truck for 2 weeks.

Last edited: