Doug Demuro Gen3 Review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedPanda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love Doug's videos and been watching his channel for a while. This video was pretty much what I expected, and makes me more satisfied with my recent gen2 purchase. Although the gen3 Raptor R as people are saying is going to be one heck of a truck.

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
Yup, you would notice it at the gas pump.
Anyone that buys a vehicle with a kick *** engine already accepts that it will cost at the pump.
Totally cool with that.

I suspect though that once the Raptor R comes out. Which by the way which will be packing an engine renowned for it's abysmal gas mileage, that some on here will be singing a different tune about what a drawback it is.

Lets put it this way. No one will be buying the Raptor R because of it's new rear suspension, hahahaha

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone that buys a vehicle with a kick *** engine already accepts that it will cost at the pump.
Totally cool with that.

I suspect though that once the Raptor R comes out. Which by the way which will be packing an engine renowned for it's abysmal gas mileage, that some on here will be singing a different tune about what a drawback it is.

Lets put it this way. No one will be buying the Raptor R because of it's new rear suspension, hahahaha
Not me. If I wanted a V8, I would wait for the Raptor R. Or buy a crappy Ram, lol.

muditup

Reaction score
If someone buys the TRX or the New TRX and crabs about gas mileage, they can’t afford it. I can’t speak for others but I know how hard I work to increase my carbon footprint because of the greenies!
1630710470594.gif

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To each his own.

Some dudes wear bowties or dresses these days. No doubt they would clearly prefer a V6 over a V8 too
Given Ram has to sell their trucks at a deep discount to get people to buy them - and they still are greatly outsold by Chevy (who in turn is greatly outsold by Ford), it is actually a factual statement that most truck buyers these days prefer the Ecoboost. Sales numbers don't lie.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty sure I'd notice the 700hp engine more on the TRX day to day than the mildly improved rear suspension on the raptor
If your a mall crawlers I’m sure you would and there’s plenty of guys like you. Nothing wrong with it as you say, some guys wear dresses and like to rev the big bad V8 in the Starbucks line.

I as well as other real ones prefer to have the truck in the environment it was built for which is where the suspension is more important than the cool engine noise.