Doug Demuro Gen3 Review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because I’m not a diehard Ford or Ram fan boy I just got the better of the two vehicles. If the R is better than the TRX I’ll get it and give it a try. Competition in this segment is awesome to see and you’d be crazy to think that Ford would have even considered making the R if it wasn’t for the TRX. Everyone here just wants to ***** about Doug because he isn’t putting the 3rd gen on the high pedestal they think it needs to be on. If you look at the 2nd gen review he does exactly that and follow it with the TRX you’ll see the comparison and now with the 3rd gen you can see the disappointment
No i just want to **** on Doug because he annoys the crap out of me and I can’t believe he has the following he does. I’ve been a GM guy my entire life. But I’ve also liked Ford, Ram Toyota and Linda Nissan. For once I’m in the position where I can buy the vehicle I want and not worry about pricing. I’ve liked the Raptor ever since they first came out and I was just a poor newly wed. Any truck out there will do what I need it to do, but I like the styling of the Raptor the most.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are funny. Around and around about which truck is better. Ain't no such thing. There are only trucks that fit your needs, wants, and usage better. And that's individual. Maybe you could change it up and argue about what gun is best, or which woman is prettiest, or what's the best pizza style or toppings, or ice cream flavor. It would be the same argument, but the change of topic would at least bring some variety ...
A lot of truth right here.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No i just want to **** on Doug because he annoys the crap out of me and I can’t believe he has the following he does. I’ve been a GM guy my entire life. But I’ve also liked Ford, Ram Toyota and Linda Nissan. For once I’m in the position where I can buy the vehicle I want and not worry about pricing. I’ve liked the Raptor ever since they first came out and I was just a poor newly wed. Any truck out there will do what I need it to do, but I like the styling of the Raptor the most.
I hear that after Doug has sex, he gives it a Doug Score.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If we all spent this much effort enjoying the nimbleness of the Raptor instead of picking on the fat kid the world could be a better place. I mean we all enjoy, flexibility over mass, right? :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are funny. Around and around about which truck is better. Ain't no such thing. There are only trucks that fit your needs, wants, and usage better. And that's individual. Maybe you could change it up and argue about what gun is best, or which woman is prettiest, or what's the best pizza style or toppings, or ice cream flavor. It would be the same argument, but the change of topic would at least bring some variety ...
Your a disrupter !!! :)

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I do know is toyota's cover the globe in ****** areas and you can't kill those trucks.
If I had to bet on a truck making it to 150k+ it's toyota every time.
My wife is on her 3rd LC 200. She loves those things. Not one issue so far. The tech is old, but for some reason that is what she likes. They sure don't depreciate much either. She came from Lr4s and 1 BMW X5 M previously. The BMW was fun to drive.