Door sill cover (not the plastic trim piece)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to get them...hopefully they will also cover the GIGANTIC paint run I found today on the rocker. Built Ford...Rough.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got mine in yesterday and damn these things are sweet!!! There's a spot or two on the passenger side where te engraver laser put a tiny tiny pin hole but you can't even tell with it on the truck! This is the first shiny thing I've put on my blacked out raptor and I think it looks snazzy lol great product ice! These things should sell like hot cakes!

Install was super easy took me 5 minutes on each side. I may have went a little crazy with the tape lol but at least it's not going anywhere now lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 89
OP
OP
Icecobra

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just sent tracking info... I did get them to UPS just waiting for them to get there.. thanks sorry for inconvenience

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

If you have these or are getting a set use acetone to wipe them clean and stainless cleaner polish to clean them ... The bbq stuff works very well leaves a light coating on them to help protect them...