Door sill cover (not the plastic trim piece)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any front ones left? I'm in for a set for front and rear for my new screw. Color inlay depends what you have left.
I'm picking up my Raptor first week in October from Ford Store Morgan Hill from Oliver, thanks Icecobra for the contact!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Icecobra

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No problem thanks .... I do have a few sets left , full set is 199.99 plus shipping, rears only 99.99 and fronts only 99.99 I have one set in red, and can do 2 more full sets in color choice... I will have 8 sets remaining for the rear choice of color... As per all those I have sold send me your email and I will invoice you through paypal.. Thanks

bucktown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant believe I haven't seen this thread and product before?!? Ive been trying to come up with a solution for this problem all summer, before winter hits and all my idiot ski hill friends scrape the shit out of my door sills getting in and out of the truck.

Shipping costs to Canada? Any plans to do any anodized (all black w/ machined letters) sets?