Dog Proofing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Kateser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also did the sunrise tactical option and no complaints after 2 years. The under seat storage is a plus and has weathered heavy use by my truck obsessed GSD.

TTristan788

Reaction score
I used to have a dog tether in the bed they sell it at petco but my GSD kept scratching the bed. Now I use a seat belt extender(alsoPetco) and clip it to her harness she sits still in her seat. Only thing is the shedding!

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dog just rides shotgun. 2 years and 54k miles and the seats look mint.

There's only a small deny in the trim above the glove box from a jump where his collar hit the trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are your guys door panels holding up? My GSD just sits in the back but I have a Blue Heeler/Aussie mix that likes putting his paws on the door panels.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
125 lb Lab in front....no. He gets to use the entire box if there's no company. If there's company, he gets in his travel kennel.

Wet, muddy Lab in front....no. Dog fur, weed seed and mud all over...no.

I have an ARE topper with opening and venting side windows. If it's hot they are open. If it's REALLY hot, the sliders open and he gets air conditioning too. He's an outdoor/hunting dog and he has plenty of fur wich he gladly shares....but not in front.

7raptor

Reaction score
Costco - Calvin Klein "Plush Fleece" California King blanket. $15.99

It's like 96x120

I've got big dogs. Fold up the seat, put the blanket over the folded up seat and across the entire floor. Fleece "static" catches the hair.

Maid washes it every time it gets dirty.