Deeeeeeeelivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Such ********. I ordered weeks before you and ford can't find mine.

Ya me to dont have a clue where mine is either been 6 months since ordered and over a month since built this is worse than ********* this is a **** fest, like the guy said ford could care less about your truck because its allready sold, ford customer service is a joke.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the call today around lunch. Truck got delivered to the dealer today. I'm headed to Port Lavaca Ford first thing saturday morning to sign the paperwork!!!!!!...

Awesome news, stewwalker! Like everyone else, I wanna see pics once you bring it home. :)

...I ordered weeks before you and ford can't find mine.

You have some good news waiting for you in your inbox, treypal. :)

Crystal

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome news, stewwalker! Like everyone else, I wanna see pics once you bring it home. :)

You have some good news waiting for you in your inbox, treypal. :)

Crystal

Where the hell is my good news? Just ship my truck FMC and everything will just be fine but no hang me out to dry another couple months. When i ordered my truck it was 10 degrees and three feet of snow on the ground now its 80 and got a great tan going. Just put the truck on the train PLEASE.Its not really to much to ask for.

Last edited:
OP
OP
stewwalker

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got the truck today. Every thing went smooth, and I am in love with the truck! Spent most of the afternoon tinkering with all the features.

The guys at Port Lavaca ford were real nice and tried to have me back on the road ASAP. The only complaints I have is the truck was not detailed and checked over when I arrived (no big deal) and after inspecting the truck, there was a mark on the two black plastic pieces in between the drivers side front and back window. They tried to buff it out but it would not come off. After every one had a look at it, they told me to take it home and try to get it off my self, and if I couldn't get it off, call them and they will order new parts and charge it to the transport company. The mark obviously came from transport because when I got to the dealer the truck still had the plastic on the paint. But besides that one issue, everything went extremely smooth. Hopefully they stay true to their word and help me out if I have to replace the pieces.

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got the truck today. Every thing went smooth, and I am in love with the truck! Spent most of the afternoon tinkering with all the features.

The guys at Port Lavaca ford were real nice and tried to have me back on the road ASAP. The only complaints I have is the truck was not detailed and checked over when I arrived (no big deal) and after inspecting the truck, there was a mark on the two black plastic pieces in between the drivers side front and back window. They tried to buff it out but it would not come off. After every one had a look at it, they told me to take it home and try to get it off my self, and if I couldn't get it off, call them and they will order new parts and charge it to the transport company. The mark obviously came from transport because when I got to the dealer the truck still had the plastic on the paint. But besides that one issue, everything went extremely smooth. Hopefully they stay true to their word and help me out if I have to replace the pieces.

* Mine had the same type of mark on the drivers side, they finally replaced it under warranty! That plastic does not buff, scratches and is permanent!