December Orders!

For the people who have ordered in Dec 2021, have you been scheduled yet?

• Yes

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnrush16

Reaction score
‘22 IS 35 ordered from dealer that had an allocation at $5k ADM. I deleted my bedliner and trifold tonneau. Figured with all the rumblings of it potentially lengthening production times, I can have those added aftermarket anyway and still get what I want in the truck.

PRod

Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor on 12/10, nothing past my order confirmation status. I took off the bed liner as well, and having the dealer do it. My dealer doesnt have any updates or insights, so just waiting it out like everyone else.

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
‘22 IS 35 ordered from dealer that had an allocation at $5k ADM. I deleted my bedliner and trifold tonneau. Figured with all the rumblings of it potentially lengthening production times, I can have those added aftermarket anyway and still get what I want in the truck.
now it's removing the appliqué will get your truck faster...Raptor isn't a Raptor without that IMO. Even if you delete the appliqué, you would have to literally get a new tailgate if you want it in the future.

Last edited:

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered October 14. 37PP. DEALERSHIP HAS ALLOCATION. Confirmation email 5 minutes after order. Nothing since.

jdneally1

Reaction score
Ordered October 14. 37PP. DEALERSHIP HAS ALLOCATION. Confirmation email 5 minutes after order. Nothing since.
I'm in the same boat. Ordered a 21 last summer that didn't get built and now waiting on a 22 that I ordered in Oct. Still unscheduled clean. I'm beginning to hate those words. Lol

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Ordered a 21 last summer that didn't get built and now waiting on a 22 that I ordered in Oct. Still unscheduled clean. I'm beginning to hate those words. Lol
Amen.

Ordered 10/22..... Still "unscheduled clean."

jdneally1

Reaction score
They told me today when I called Ford Performance that if you are "unscheduled clean" this means your dealer has an allocation. If they don't, it brings up an error code. I have called several times and never been told that. Has anyone else heard this? He also said all the October orders should be scheduled and since mine is not to call my dealer and have him ask his zone rep. I did this so I'm waiting to hear something back.

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They told me today when I called Ford Performance that if you are "unscheduled clean" this means your dealer has an allocation. If they don't, it brings up an error code. I have called several times and never been told that. Has anyone else heard this? He also said all the October orders should be scheduled and since mine is not to call my dealer and have him ask his zone rep. I did this so I'm waiting to hear something back.
Hope that is true! Not knowing for sure my dealership has an allocation really bothers me! 12-31-21 ordered, unscheduled clean.

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope that is true! Not knowing for sure my dealership has an allocation really bothers me! 12-31-21 ordered, unscheduled clean.
Everyone has their own different meaning of "unscheduled clean." Either 1) doesn't mean allocation 2)you have allocation...Who knows at this point! Ordered mine on 12/28 and still waiting. It took them months to get through Oct orders and just to get to Dec orders, I don't know how long it will take

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone has their own different meaning of "unscheduled clean." Either 1) doesn't mean allocation 2)you have allocation...Who knows at this point! Ordered mine on 12/28 and still waiting. It took them months to get through Oct orders and just to get to Dec orders, I don't know how long it will take
They're not done with the October orders yet. Ordered 10/22 and nary a whisper to date.