December Orders!

For the people who have ordered in Dec 2021, have you been scheduled yet?

• Yes

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should be. When I contacted FP they said they are just about done or finished with Oct. What it comes down to is if you have an allocation or not...

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allocation is not the problem. Zone/production allotment ranking is (according to SM).

With my luck, I'll probably end up the last October order produced! lol

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allocation is not the problem. Zone/production allotment ranking is (according to SM).

With my luck, I'll probably end up the last October order produced! lol
I know about the whole zone/regional thing...ur SM should push the zone rep to schedule in yours.

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Says he's done that... I have no reason to not believe him..

I'm in no real hurry. My Platinum is doing fine. What will be, will be....

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justing getting a feel of how many orders in Dec 2021 have been scheduled.
Orered 12/3 MY'22 35 Pkg with Bedliner... My Dealership had 4 Allocations (im 3rd) they just received the first 2 last week and the Zone Manager told the Sales Mgr and my Finance Guy ( Fiance's dad) that I was next up and should be getting scheduled very soon. Not sure how they decided whose more important but assuming its based on Dealer volume and sales..

Last edited:
OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orered 12/3 MY'22 35 Pkg with Bedliner... My Dealership had 4 Allocations (im 3rd) they just received the first 2 last week and the Zone Manager told the Sales Mgr and my Finance Guy ( Fiance's dad) that I was next up and should be getting scheduled very soon. Not sure how they decided whose more important but assuming its based on Dealer volume and sales..
It's also what options you have picked too! Less options you pick, faster they get picked up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud