Critters Eating Wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powerlies

Reaction score
I set 8 traps every night! I have had pack rats eat injector harnesses and coil harnesses on 3 different makes of vehicles. I have two rid a rat lights on every vehicle. I spray repellent. They are no joke!

Attachments

• tomcat.png
    tomcat.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 8
  • rid a rat.png
    rid a rat.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 8

dj30417

CRZYCHK
Reaction score
Three cats, well actually two that patrol the backyard (where I park) and catch on average one rodent each per day. And every morning I watch at least a dozen play in the front yard. I open my hood and check my air intake and look for other signs of rodents before I crank up (every time). So far the only problem I have had was one of the cats used my hood for his lookout perch. I discussed the situation with him and turned Miss Big Booty around. Now he uses a tire in the bed as his perch and I have seen him catch a chipmunk from that tire.

Last edited:

tonythis

Reaction score
A few years ago had rats get into garage and then eat into our SUV and also ate wiring in my at the time Mercedes I now have those black boxes with poison around the house perimeter and one in garage. Only the outside boxes rats are eating the poison. Every few months find a dead rat in our pool. Haven’t had car invasion in a few years.