Crazy ADM with Gen 3 Raptors... any MSRP dealer in Md/Va/Dc/De?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the shortage, the pandemic and now a new juicy Gen 3 Raptor coming. These dealerships are licking there chops, knowing they have all these people on the hook. You would have to have known this would happen to many.

With items like this, you tend to have to pay to play and be the first kid on the block with one. Kinda sucks but look back at history.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update- Dealership called me back and are charging me 10k over MSRP, this happened even after I put a deposit down. I yelled at him for a bit since I asked 50 times if there was any chance I’d pay any ADM and was told no. Sales rep told me I wouldn’t have to, the sales manager told me I wouldn’t have to, but the GM laid down the law and said hell no you’ll for sure be paying the ADM. Still getting it but kinda pissed at how that played out. If you are in my same boat I’d get everything in writing, I didn’t and now I’m 10k worse for it
Don’t do it bro…look elsewhere. Or I find you one @ msrp & you give me the 10K tip. Deal?

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update- Dealership called me back and are charging me 10k over MSRP, this happened even after I put a deposit down. I yelled at him for a bit since I asked 50 times if there was any chance I’d pay any ADM and was told no. Sales rep told me I wouldn’t have to, the sales manager told me I wouldn’t have to, but the GM laid down the law and said hell no you’ll for sure be paying the ADM. Still getting it but kinda pissed at how that played out. If you are in my same boat I’d get everything in writing, I didn’t and now I’m 10k worse for it
Lol what? They just said pay an extra 10k and you're ok with that? I mean if you roll over that easy what else can we get you to do? You literally caved and bought them a 10,000 lunch
200.gif

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
future:
finish time which dealership have a lot of cars!
Ford is loosing a lot of $$$$$$$$$ with inventory =Tesla make more money on their cars!
Made and sale,as all around the world!
my dealership sold at ADM but he sold out of 8 raptor.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
future:
finish time which dealership have a lot of cars!
Ford is loosing a lot of $$$$$$$$$ with inventory =Tesla make more money on their cars!
Made and sale,as all around the world!
my dealership sold at ADM but he sold out of 8 raptors
Huh?