Crazy ADM with Gen 3 Raptors... any MSRP dealer in Md/Va/Dc/De?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M32

Reaction score
I’ll be up that way this weekend. Maybe I will stop by and bust some balls. Man I just gotta find a Gen 3. I know there’s going to be an ADM and I willing to pay. But 20k is my limit. I bet one of those guys who put a deposit down would lose one.
$20K? Want mine? :driver:

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I don't agree with ADM ...I did GET 6K More than I paid for my 2018 ....

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forum members should not be paying a penny over MSRP. Unlike the general public we have an excellent resource through fellow members to purchase a Gen 3 Raptor at MSRP. Simply spend some time on this forum to do some research.

I personally hedged my bets for a 2022 build. I am on two waiting lists right now for a 2022 Raptor at MSRP. The dealer that contacts me first for my build configuration will earn by business.

Last edited:

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
people are burning money like pablo escobar.
It’s just money lol what’s 20k when you got 2,000,000 in the bank. With current inventory issue I understand why some dealers are charging it. I would do the same in this market if I owned a dealership. People are paying 10k over msrp on kia’s lol

Last edited:

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s actually a bad time to purchase a new vehicle. Low vehicle supply and high consumer demand. Stealership’s have the upper hand right now.

fts

Reaction score
It’s actually a bad time to purchase a new vehicle. Low vehicle supply and high consumer demand. Stealership’s have the upper hand right now.
Buyers may think this way and give up on negotiations. Granted there are probably fewer trucks out there, but there are several hundred dealers in the country and nearly all of them got allocations for customers and inventory.

I think the buyer's position is simple: I'll buy at the price I am offering, if not, I go elsewhere. Even if takes longer to find it, that is the real option. I cannot imagine anyone needs a Raptor because they are out of options. There are more than a few 2021's at MSRP to be had in dealer stocks. Buyers should just wait 2-3 weeks, and the majority of dealers will be more cooperative. Not to mention the 22's will be ready for ordering. I choose to wait for '22.