Corsa extreme drones, per Corsa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
had to chuckle on that last comment. No offense here but maybe you should of found a GEN1 instead.

Nope.

Love my truck. I'm reasonably sure that the exhaust I'm going to put on will be plenty mellow enough for my taste.

Does a V8 sound much better? Yep... but it doesn't outweigh the performance of the Gen2... not in my eyes at least.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I have researched exhausts extensively for months.
I have scoured every forum, every review, every video.

I post what I find. It's a service to those who would prefer not to end up like the original poster of this thread and myself... and get burned with a loud obnoxious droning exhaust.

You don't agree with what I post... don't believe it... but I'm a pretty bright guy. Perhaps that's the problem.... maybe I'm not stupid enough to drive around sounding like a lawn mower.

AMEN. Folks here did not heed the advice of the previous ecoboost owners. They will tell you there is NO exhaust that makes this thing sound any better. There are quiet, performance options that they use but I laugh at you guys for not even considering.

Dartv8r

Reaction score
AMEN. Folks here did not heed the advice of the previous ecoboost owners. They will tell you there is NO exhaust that makes this thing sound any better. There are quiet, performance options that they use but I laugh at you guys for not even considering.

As if anyone cares what you have to say

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Corsa exhaust with res delete. No drone at all. Not sure where all this bs is coming from.

It's coming from Corsa

You're right. You don't have drone. You have exhaust tones that are audible under load, and are particularly audible at 75-80mph. It isn't "drone" though. It's just an exhaust "sound" that is the same pitch and intensity each time and is continuous in the cab. It doesn't have the harmonic resonance to make everything rattle. It's just a sound....

Right.....

You guys crack me up. God forbid someone with a brain points out that Corsa isn't the holy grail of exhausts....

Why don't we talk about the SPD adapter placebo effect too??? No one can dyno verify one but OMG it sure does work!

Oh no wait... there is a member who recently did dyno one and it did nothing, but he's sure it will once he has a tune. Pigs fly and geese lay golden eggs too.

I'm done posting about it now. It's your money. Spend it as you see fit.