GEN 2 Correct replacement phasers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Yeah, those plugs are fine. I have 73k miles on the original plugs in my 2018 and no reason to change them. Even with this many miles, essentially all tuned and on E50 the last couple years, my truck doesn’t miss a beat ever. Maybe it’s my gasoline(?), but I’ve been cross country (1400miles each way) at least 6 times with zero issues. Even running **** water 91 in Oklahoma.

I think swapping plugs gives some people a sense of accomplishment…?
FYI, I drove a 2001 Ford Windstar to 120k miles on the original plugs before the first misfire occurred. Spark plugs utilize much better metals this century, especially the latest iridium.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, those plugs are fine. I have 73k miles on the original plugs in my 2018 and no reason to change them. Even with this many miles, essentially all tuned and on E50 the last couple years, my truck doesn’t miss a beat ever. Maybe it’s my gasoline(?), but I’ve been cross country (1400miles each way) at least 6 times with zero issues. Even running **** water 91 in Oklahoma.

I think swapping plugs gives some people a sense of accomplishment…?
FYI, I drove a 2001 Ford Windstar to 120k miles on the original plugs before the first misfire occurred. Spark plugs utilize much better metals this century, especially the latest iridium.
It may be marketing but in preparation for a tune i decided to have them do it while they were in there…