Collar on new R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No expert here, but let's see pics when you have the bed loaded with a spare tire or two and an off road jack, a load out box with recovery ropes, tools, and an air compressor for airing up and down. There's a reason they're slightly higher in the rear. After all, it is a pickup that is also designed for carrying a load. Of course if you go off roading without anything in the bed, there may be an advantage to leveling.

p.s. where's the hiding behind the couch thingy when ya need it?...lol

Last edited:

Jeddler

Reaction score
I have been on the fence about leveling my 24R it sits pretty good stock. There is a company in Vegas (Aftermarket HQ) they do a lot of Raptor mods the owner sent me these pics of a 24R they just did with RPG Top hats and 1" Eibach front springs and KMC wheels. I think it sits pretty good with this setup. So thinking about going this route at some point.
View attachment 463452View attachment 463453
I'm assuming that they are the "no lift" top hats installed with the springs? Did they say?

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you paid $150K + tax & license for a Raptor R, then you need a surgery for your brains suspension. The 2024 Raptor R market is MSRP plus maybe $5000 - $10K over MSRP a.k.a. ADM if you have "zero" patience to just dial & smile around the Midwest and further east. Stay away from West Coast Ford dealers, they are on island all by themselves, and with some serious attitude in most cases.

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know if the 2024's have a different set up (suspension, shocks) between the 35 or the 37 Performance Packages, as well as the Raptor R. All their modular front bumpers on these 2024's are much different by model and packages on the Raptor V6's, and I believe there is only one (1) front bumper on the 2024 Raptor R. Good luck.

nelsonr103

Reaction score
If you paid $150K + tax & license for a Raptor R, then you need a surgery for your brains suspension. The 2024 Raptor R market is MSRP plus maybe $5000 - $10K over MSRP a.k.a. ADM if you have "zero" patience to just dial & smile around the Midwest and further east. Stay away from West Coast Ford dealers, they are on island all by themselves, and with some serious attitude in most cases.
I didn't pay $150k but many people did