Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My hat goes off to Stewart's Raceworks. I have to admit, these panels are as superb as Craig Stewart said they are. Forget about the little kicks, chips and scratches from shipping. It happens all the time. That is easy to fix. The panels themselves are made with very nice contour with some really good primer to work with. As I block, you can see little waves, shallow divots, etc. But they block right out like butter leaving a very flat, smooth surface. So already, they will be blocked straight. After I primer again and then wet block them, just imagine. They are as clean as stock! No pin holes. So anyone considering these panels, I highly recommend them!

Great choice Chris!

Panel.jpg

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chris... This one ^ ^

That color combo isn't just a Home Run, it's a World Series Game 7 down-by-3 final inning break-out-the-champagne-cause-you-just-made-history legendary Grand Slam.

It looks downright spectacular in that combo.

This is my choice as well.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell, they all look KICK ASS! Chris send me the rejects; I don't see how you can go wrong with choosing any of them.

Represent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those that don't know, John Tripp and the guys at RCP Ind. desings/builds all the fiber glass for Raceworks. Same shop that did Andy McMillion and TSCO's Raptor Trophy Truck bodies

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bump. Update? Bump

jajajaja, so much coming, so soon.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I'll give you a few teasers.

[ATTACH=full]199708[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]199709[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]199710[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]199711[/ATTACH]